“This hotel far exceeded expectations. We were drawn to this hotel because of their approach – not for profit organization which provides on-site vocational training to young people in the region providing them a skill set in the ever growing hospitality industry.
– Property/rooms nicely designed & well-maintained.
– Housekeeping staff great. Rooms thoroughly cleaned. Great turn down service.
– Restaurant staff also great. Helpful and had good command of English language.
– Breakfast and dinner was delicious. Extra star for breakfast – homemade baked goods and jam! I’ve had over cooked scrambled eggs in many places. But not here!
– Gift shop was great. All their products are from disadvantaged community groups around the area so what you buy goes back to support their livelihood.
– Loved the organic vegetable garden growing on property.
– Only thing average was massage service. Not sure they are properly trained.
Only regret is that we didn’t stay longer! I was pleasantly surprised to see the caliber of service from these student trainees we received. To the management – whatever training program you have designed, you have done it extremely well! Please keep up these standards!
Stayed March 2016, traveled with family”