Timeless Elegance of Rajasthan- A Secret Retreats journey -
This journey has been personally designed by Dileep & Dalpat Singh Rathore
Born and raised in Jaipur, Dileep Singh Rathore established a film career working on international features such as Ajooba and City of Joy, Blood Diamond, The Way Back and The Dark Knight Rises. In partnership with the Government of India Tourism Department, Dileep has long been actively involved in promoting India as a filming destination to American and European filmmakers.
Spend 4 magical days with us at Talabgaon Castle, in the timeless elegance of a Rajasthan Heritage Fort, between the two iconic places of Jaipur and Agra.
NEED HELP ?
Contact the concierge on
- 3 nights in a Heritage Deluxe Room.
- A bottle of wine served upon your arrival.
- Full Board (3 meals per day).
- Transfers from Jaipur (city or airport), Sawi Madhopur , Dausa.
- One camel cart ride (45min) around the village.
- One horse safari (2hrs) through the surrounding fields and villages with a tea break in a country mud house.
- Guided walk in the village, traditional kite-flying and bird watching.
- All taxes and services charges.