Singapore Urban Adventure- A Secret Retreats journey -
Keen photographer and growing advocate for sustainability Hui-Juan enjoys unhurried conversations about wildlife conservation is a fan of the slow food movement and shares here with us the most original ways to explore Singapore.
We can of course adjust according to your request.
Highlights of the Journey:
- Private Tour of Singapore with private luxury car, driver & English-speaking guide
- New Singaporean cuisine experience
- Cycling Tour of Singapore's Eco-Town - Punggol
Over this 3-day itinerary, we explore lesser-known sights and national park-style wonders, indulge in nature and contemporary history, try out established and new local foodie haunts. A short exploration of Singapore like only the locals can show you their city, with the comfort of a luxury car and a driver. You will be given walking maps, directions for sightseeing, day trip suggestions and a Destination Guide including dining and shopping recommendations. Explore the cities at your own time.
NEED HELP ?
Contact the concierge on
Your Journey Day by Day
based on 2 people traveling together and sharing the same room
- Explore the Changi Point Coastal Walk, a boardwalk that offers a beautiful view of the coastline.
- If you are feeling peckish or need a lunch break, you can grab a drink or quick snack from the quaint cafes, local food market in the vicinity.
- Pass by Tanah Merah Coast Road via Aviation Park Road to view the airport runways and ferry terminals
- Enjoy views of the city's skyline including Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the bay enroute to hotel
Arrive at Labrador Park where your hotel is located for check-in. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the surroundings at your own pace.
Around 7pm, the driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby, and head out for a unique dining experience at Labyrinth, a 1 Michelin-starred and Secret Table restaurant (recommended, not included in the price).
Meet your English-speaking guide after breakfast (8.45am), then hail a taxi to the start of your private walking tour trail: 2.5hr Private Walking Tour of Balestier neighbourhood. Embark on a walking tour of one of the quaint neighbourhoods of Singapore, and learn how its people eat, pray and love. Take an insightful stroll with your very own storyteller to unearth shared aspirations and values of Singaporeans, and immerse in heart-warming acts of integrity, compassion, courage, respect and gratitude that are tucked away in unassuming corners of Singapore. Along the way, your personal guide and storyteller will delve into the importance of food in our Asian culture – from a basic need to a way to earn a living since the mid-1800s, to its significant role in multiculturalism in Singapore. No wonder UNESCO describes Singapore's hawker centres as "'community dining rooms' where people from diverse backgrounds gather and share the experience of dining over breakfast, lunch and dinner".
- Visit one of the last remaining traditional bakeries and coffee roasters in Singapore
- Discover iconic landmarks in Balestier, and how they play an important part in building the community spirit within the estate
- Learn more about influential historical figures in the past, and explore the values that helped shaped them into who they were
Enjoy a local lunch after the tour (on your own expense), then meet your next English-speaking guide who will be taking you on an adventure to Punggol, Singapore's first eco-town. Explore the suburbs of the Lion City the way the locals do - by public transport (MRT & Bus) - and enjoy the view of the public housing estates, iconic landmarks and skylines, and the occasional scenery en-route. Upon arrival at Punggol, you will go on a private cycling tour (3h30mn), where you will get to see first-hand how Singapore manages the water scarcity issue through sustainable storm water management systems. During the tour, you will also be able to observe how the aesthetics of the urban landscape is complemented by the floral and fauna, and have the opportunity to spot signs of numerous birdlife, marine creatures and more.
- Visit Singapore's largest man-made waterway and learn about the eco-features incorporated within to strengthen our nation's water security
- Family friendly and suited for all ages - cycle on well-paved paths, and on bridges through the estate's greenery
- Learn the science behind our city-state's water retention and drainage system, and how it plays a part not only in sustainable storm water management but also in improving the aesthetics of our urban landscape
You may feast on a local seafood after the tour (on your own expense) and by 10pm, take a taxi back to the hotel.
End of our services.
Your Accommodation on this Asia Travel Itinerary
Singapore Urban Adventure
based on 2 people traveling together and sharing the same room
The total price includes:
Accommodation for 2 nights
On Day 1 : 8-hour private driver, vehicle Merc S class or BMW 7 series and english speaking guide
First evening: 3-hour private driver & vehicle Merc S class or BMW 7 series for dinner transfers
Day 2: Private English speaking guide with expertise for the Balestier neighbourhood walking tour and another private guide with expertise for the Sustainability Punggol cycling tour including bike rental
Day 3: One way private airport transfer in Merc S class or BMW 7
The total price does no include:
International flights to and from Singapore
No meals included in the price
Other extra activities not mentioned in the program
Travel Asia with Secret Retreats
Secret Retreats is a curated community of independent boutique hotel, villas, yachts and river boats keen to share their Asian Homes with travelers, sustainably and responsibly.
Conservation of the environment, culture and traditions of Asia is of paramount importance to all in Secret Retreats.
A community of like-minded hospitality professionals, we offer our guests authentic travel experiences that go beyond typical offerings to unveil the essence of Asia. Supporting the Asia based hoteliers and hospitality professionals and providing incredible holidays in Asia and tailor-made Asia travel itineraries direct to public ad travel agents.
Get inspired and make savings!
By booking direct with Secret Retreats and enjoy peace of mind from our full on the ground support. Contact our concierge and plan then book your Asia holiday now!