Discover the Mekong River onboard a British-Indian Colonial vessel. Featuring a sun deck with a large Jacuzzi pool, spa, gym, observatory lounge, restaurant and outdoor bar, each of the 26 cabins has its own private balcony. River cruises range from three to seven nights. 3 Voyages have been designed (“The Lost Civilization”, “The Serenity Cruise” and “The Pearl of the Orient” – details in schedule below). Private excursions with a personal guide are also available.
Rates from 976 USD/person for a 3-night cruise between Saigon and Phnom Penh
(based on 2 persons sharing the same cabin)
Find the Secret Cruise to suit you
Cruise in luxury between Saigon, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap with a choice of cruise itineraries aboard this Secret Cruise. Contact the Secret Retreats concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org to plan and book the perfect cruise for you, and for assistance with planning and booking your pre and post cruise itinerary to ensure you see best of this fascinating region of Asia.
John Tue Nguyen (Founder and CEO)
Your Host and The Team
“Growing up on the Perfume River in the imperial city of Hue in central Vietnam, a strong connection to my country’s history and heritage has been a significant part of my life since childhood. Inspired by the beauty of ancient palaces and pagodas, my desire to share the contrasting life and matchless heritage of Southeast Asia, compared to other parts of this world, was truly inexorable. It was this connection, and unquestionably my riverside upbringing, that moved me to found Heritage Line – a consummate collection of river faring vessels. Emulating the glories of by-gone eras, I entered the world of river cruising and built Jayavarman, our first vessel, sailing on the mighty Mekong. Named after the ancient King of the Khmer, Jayavarman’s style was defined by intertwining a love of art, bespoken heritage, local life and tradition, and of course, a fascinating river. In present day we sail with a total of five luxurious ships offering refined and heritage-inspired cruise voyages on the Mekong River between Vietnam and Cambodia aboard The Jahan, the Irrawaddy & Chindwin Rivers in Myanmar aboard Anawrahta in Myanmar. As I believe that every river has a story to be told, we will continue our search to design meticulous vessels to match the waterways of our world.”
Superior Stateroom (12 units)
Deluxe Stateroom (8 units)
Signature Suites (4 units)
Noble Suites (2 units)
- Lord Byron: as its name suggests, this is a British designed suite. The cabin features mint green walls, which are covered with original British colonial paintings, hazelnut coloured furniture and an exquisite shower. There is also a large balcony (11 m²) with an outdoor Jacuzzi
Facilities & Highlights
- The large pool, constructed with intricate Turkish Mosaic floor tiles, is an oasis to refresh or to soak in the rays of the sun on restful sun beds. Guests can also jump into a splendid Jacuzzi.
- The elegant Viceroy Dining Hall is located next to the bar on the Terrace Deck and offers alfresco dining with free style seating. Ascetically designed, the Viceroy Hall is day light flooded with many high windows. The hall in azure side walls, white ceiling with golden borders and elegant finished chairs and tables shows its full royal shine in the evening when British styled luster bathes the room in decent light.
- The Observatory is an elegant and tasteful Indian lounge with wide cozy styled divans, where guests can play chess, simply relax after spa whilst munching on some fruit snacks, or observe life on the Mekong through the panoramic windows. It can be privatize for functions or romantic candle light dinners.
- The Apsara Spa offers two treatment rooms, with a variety of fine treatments and more than 20 different aroma oils to choose from.
GENERALCruising Areas: Mekong River (Saigon-Phnom Penh- Siem Reap)
Number of Cabins: 26 (12 superior staterooms, 8 deluxe staterooms, 4 signature staterooms, 2 Suites)
Annual docking: May 2015
Total number of rooms: 26
Time zone: (GMT+07:00) Hanoi
Currency accepted: USD
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on email@example.com
ACCESSMeeting Points for transfers are Victoria Hotel in Siem Reap and Riverside Renaissance Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Airport: Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) - 5 km
Airport: Siem Reap International Airport (REP) - 8 km