Samsara Ubud is a luxury pool villa resort without compare in this rural idyll of Bali. The 17 beautifully appointed villas are carefully set on a hillside, a timeless inspiration from Bali’s contour-defining rice terraces, that ensures panoramic views of the surrounding forested hills for every villa. The resort and villas were designed by the award-winning architects, Popo Danes, and every stroke of their pen has crafted beautifully clean lines paired with carefully selected materials and colour palette to create a resort that is beautifully easy on the eye, and blends harmoniously with its verdant and richly natural surroundings.
The villas, a mix of one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom villas, are designed to provide privacy and serenity for every guest. Each villa features a private, heated, outdoor pool with infinity edge to share the best of the views with guests. The luxury continues inside, with interiors decorated with artisanal teak furnishings and exotic fabrics sourced from across the archipelago. Bathrooms are decorated with polished Makassar marble and feature both indoor and outdoor showers, and luxury deep-soak bathtubs. Amenities at Samsara Ubud include a well-appointed gym and fitness facility, excellent restaurant, bar and pool bar, a beautiful spa offering a range of treatments and massage, outdoor cinema, tour desk, and a warm and professional service standard that will make you feel completely at home from the minute you arrive. Conveniently located just a short drive from the town of Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali, Samsara Ubud is serene luxury living personified.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa (8 units)
One-Bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa (6 units)
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa (2 units)
Three-Bedroom Pool Villa (1 units)
Facilities and Highlights
- The Kelusa Restaurant: Kelusa is the name of the village where Samsara Ubud is located. With semi outdoor and outdoor seating views from the restaurant terrace are of the surrounding nature. The restaurant features a menu of modern Indonesian cuisine crafted from the finest locally sourced produce, and a selection of international favourites with a delicious and creative twist. The menu is supported by a full wine list from the restaurant’s wine cellar.
- The Wine Cellar and Bar: Offering a full range of old and new world wines, and a well-stocked bar with a wide choice of beverages and tipples with something to suit everyone.
- The Chakra Spa: Features 3 private treatment rooms that can comfortably accommodate a couple, the Chakra Spa offers a choice of treatments including traditional Balinese massage, reflexology, and restorative body scrubs.
- The Samsara Ubud Resort Swimming Pool: a large, 4x18m, heated swimming pool.
- Gym: A fitness room set with a variety of fitness equipment, treadmills, and free-weights.
- Samsara Ubud’s Moonlight Cinema: enjoy a classic movie in the resort’s garden cinema set under Ubud’s star spangled sky.
GENERALTotal number of rooms: 17 pool villas / 21 rooms
Check-out until 12:00
Time zone: (GMT+08:00) Singapore
Currency accepted: IDR
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSA leisurely 30minute drive north of Ubud, set in pristine countryside nest to the village of Kelusa.
To book private airport transfers please contact the concierge team on email@example.com.
Airport: Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport (DPS) - 48 km
CONTACTBanjar Ayah, Desa Kelusa, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali , Indonesia