A romantic setting inspired by Siem Reap’s colonial heritage and landscapes, this authentic luxury boutique retreat combines French elegance within a Cambodian tropical retreat. Minutes away from the city centre and the majestic Angkor Wat temples, its grand colonial architecture offers six intimate traditional rooms and 20 sophisticated bungalow suites nestled amid lush tropical gardens. Embrace authentic elegance, personalised and attentive service, and culinary delights. Simplicity and tradition combined with modern influences make Heritage Suites a place where past and present blend into a harmony of colours, flavours, and green open spaces.
Your Host and The Team
“The natural warmth of the Cambodian hospitality is what makes us stand out, their genuine smiles and warmth, the family-like teamwork which naturally reflects as we provide the utmost standard service to the guest, we are also a sustainable hotel which aims to constantly reduce our Ecological footprint; I am highly committed to ensuring that we do always provide the utmost attention and care to our clients and to continue our green footprint.”
Heritage Rooms (6 units)
Bungalow Suites (9 units)
Colonial Jacuzzi Suites (2 units)
Colonial Suites with Private Pool (8 units)
The Residence Pool Villa (1 unit)
Facilities and Highlights
- Main pool: Salted infinity 13x6m pool
- The bamboo bar offering an original cuisine based on local plants and flowers from surrounding tropical gardens.
- The Heritage Restaurant serving a fine-dining experience with inventive mixture of Khmer and Mediterranean flavours
- The Awaken – unique dinner in the dark – on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- The Lounge Art & Wine, an exclusive Khmer Art Expo showcasing a Nikkei Khmer-Japanese cuisine and wine menu selection .
- Spa: Conceived as a sheltering cocoon, The Heritage Spa is inspired by nature, only uses organic products and offers the ultimate relaxation and wellness experience with exclusive signature treatments such as the “Moringa Miracle”, using the natural Superpower of this secret seed.
- Heritage Adventure: This in-house tour organiser offers a full range of tailor-made excursions from Angkor temple tours, to unique outdoor activities including off-road adventure with quad bikes, overnight in the jungle at a luxury tented camp, temple gala dinners, breakfast boxes, and picnic lunches. For a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, guests can also visit select off the beaten track craftsmen, silk factories, and art galleries.
GENERALTotal number of rooms: 26
Time zone: (GMT+07:00) Hanoi
Currency accepted: USD, KHR
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, UnionPay
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on email@example.com
ACCESSTake National Highway 6 to Siem Reap City for 2.5 km. At the roundabout take exit NR6 and proceed for 5.4 km, then turn onto Heritage Road for 1km.
Airport: Siem Reap International Airport (REP) - 9 km
CONTACTWat Polanka, Phum Slok Kram, Siem Reap 93101 , Cambodia
Heritage Suites also supports the local NGO Sala Bai Hotel School, which is a school training programme for under-privileged youths. The hotel trains some of the students and supports one student every year financially. Once they finish their studies, the hotel will often employ them. Needless to say, all students find a job after they graduate. To learn more, please visit www.salabai.com.