Enjoying an unrivalled clifftop vantage point in Kamala, Phuket’s most exclusive stretch of coastline, this luxury resort shares breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea with its guests. Phuket’s best kept luxury secret, the resort is secreted away under lush tropical trees and gardens guaranteeing privacy and serenity. The chic, elegant villas and suites are luxuriously appointed, and all offer unrivalled panoramic sea views from their private infinity edge pools. With 1- and 2-bedroom villas and suites, Paresa is the perfect choice for every occasion whether looking for the ultimate romantic hideaway or honeymoon suite, or for the family holiday of a lifetime, Paresa has a suite for you. This exclusive resort’s Thai restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Plate for 2 years running now. Paresa also features a luxurious spa, gym, library and cooking school, all provided with a warm and beautifully Thai 5-star personalized service.
Mr Anthony Dupont
Your Host and The Team
“The architectural design of Paresa effortlessly evolves out of and blends into the natural surroundings of lush tropical vegetation. Drawing from Southern cultural traditions, Paresa is a modern day reinterpretation of Southern Thai architecture and design - understated yet elegant. Built around several magnificent Banyan trees, elements of Paresa's structural design are reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright - inspired organic architecture. Guaranteed to arouse all the senses, the Paresa experience is made complete with high quality service provided by discreet, yet friendly, warm & welcoming staff, each named an Angel, and each trained to provide the highest standards of service quality under international management. Elegantly appointed villas, each offering uninterrupted 180° views across the Andaman Sea, Paresa reflects a newfound respect for the environment and nature, with modern open plan design spaces and natural finishes and furnishings.”
Ocean Pool Suites (18 units)
Spa Pool Suites (5 units)
Cliff Pool Villas (7 units)
Grand Residence Pool Villas (6 units)
Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Suite (6 units)
Facilities and Highlights
- Talung Thai Restaurant: Serving fantastic Thai and International cuisine this restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Plate for the last 2 years. From its west facing clifftop vantage point the views of the Andaman Sea, and particularly the sunsets, are spectacular. Chic and modern design, the restaurant features both in-door dining and al fresco under the stars. Dining is supported by a full bar and extensive wine list of both old and new world wines.
- Infinity pool dining: For a memorable dining experience available nowhere else, enjoy private dining under the stars with an exclusively designed menu just for you.
- The Spa by Paresa: A heavenly sanctuary overlooking the sea offering with treatments and massage inspired by ancient Thai ancient arts.
- Learn to Cook Thai at Recipe: Daily traditional Thai cookery classes led by the resort’s passionate chefs at RECIPE, the resort’s purpose-built state-of-the-art cooking school. Optional visits to the local fresh market make this a truly unique experience.
- Andaman Gallery: a 180° ocean views reading room with books, magazines, board games and fresh brewed teas, coffee, iced teas and sweet and savoury snacks served daily.
GENERALTotal number of rooms: 42
Time zone: (GMT+07:00) Bangkok
Currency accepted: THB
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, UnionPay
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on email@example.com
ACCESSLocated about 40-50 minute’s drive from the airport.
Airport: Phuket International Airport (HKT) - 33 km
Pier: Bang Rong Pier - 23 km
CONTACT49 Moo 6, Layi-Nakalay road, Kamala, Kathu– Phuket 83150 โรงแรมภารีสา - 49 หมู่ 6 ถ.ลายิ-นาคาเล ต.กมลา อ.กะทู้ จ.ภูเก็ต , Thailand
Paresa is committed to the reduction of plastic use and zero tolerance of single use plastics. The resort has built its own water purification plant, to ensure clean and mineralized glass bottled drinking water throughout the resort.