Soneva in Aqua Luxury Private Charter Yacht in the MaldivesSoneva in Aqua takes the ultra-luxurious Soneva Fushi villa experience to water, cruising through the atolls of the Maldives and on the azure blue waters of the Indian Ocean. At 23m in length Soneva in Aqua features 2-cabins, fabulous dining, full bar, lounge, luxurious spa, library, sun-deck, outdoor jacuzzi and an incredible glass-bottomed spa bath in the Master Suite. The 2 guest cabins can comfortably sleep up to 4 adults and 2 children. Guests are expertly cared for by a professional crew of 6 including a Captain, Sous Chef, Butler, Wellness Therapist and an expert Astronomer and Dive Master also available on request. Powered both by sail and engine the yacht cruises at 8 knots and having been launched as recently as 2015 is equipped with the latest technology and equipment assuring smooth and safe ocean sailing.
Rate starting from 4,200 USD for 2 persons/night
A Secret Cruise just for you
Soneva in Aqua is available for private charter cruises from a luxurious Day Cruise Experience, to up to 4-nights cruising the Maldives. The Secret Retreats Concierge is ready to help you plan and book the perfect cruise, for every occasion, tailored just to suit you. And our professional boat teams are ready to share their secret spots with you, from the best spots for diving, snorkeling and surfing away from the crowds, to stunning deserted tropical islands to explore, relax and dine under the stars.
Contact the concierge team on email@example.com and start planning your dream cruise now. We can also assist you with planning and booking your pre- and post-cruise itineraries in the Maldives.
Your Host and The Team
“Our creativity is driven by our guiding principle of ‘Intelligent Luxury’, which is about understanding what true luxury is for our guests; many of whom spend most of their time in urban environments. It is about understanding the daily lives of our guests and offering them experiences that are both ‘new’ - in that they are rare, unusual and exceptional, but at the same time ‘true’ in that they are highly desired and cherished. With our team, we continue to question and challenge what is rare, and hence a real luxury. Pioneering new concept of experiential luxury in the Maldives, this refined yacht combines luxury with a sense of freedom and adventure associated with a private boat charter. No two trips are the same. Each charter is designed specifically around the guest’s preferences creating a more tailor-made experience that maximises the guests’ enjoyment onboard. My aim is to show guests that the best way to experience the Maldives in onboard the decks of Soneva In Aqua.”
Master Cabin (1 unit)
Guest Cabin (1 unit)
Facilities and Highlights
- The Outdoor Decks: Soneva Aqua has 3 outdoor deck spaces or sun-decks. The main deck, fore, is the perfect space for practicing Yoga or Tai-Chi in the morning. Amidships between the main deck and the bridge deck is the large forward facing outdoor jacuzzi, soak in the tub as you enjoy the incredible views. The bridge deck is set with lounge seating and for al fresco dining. This deck can also be set for spa treatments and massage. And set above the flybridge is the sundeck, perfect for lounging and sunbathing by day and star gazing by night. The yacht has WiFi connectivity throughout.
- The Indoor Decks: accommodations are all located on the lower deck. At the stern on the lower deck is the tender garage and a large swim platform for easy access to the water for swimming and water sports. The indoor lounge is located on the main deck with lounge seating and large windows giving great views of the surrounding seascape as well as a table for dining or games together, and audio-visual equipment including an Apple Mac Workstation and Apple Movies and Netflix. Spa treatments can also per performed in the Master Cabin
- The Dolphin Nets: Uniquely designed to allow guests to view dolphins at play in the yachts bow wave, the dolphin nets get you eye to eye with these incredible marine mammals.
- Tender: a 6m tender that comfortably accommodates up to 8people is powered by a 115HP outboard motor for island hopping excursions and watersports. The tender will get you to the lineup for some epic surf, to the best dive and snorkel spots, or to explore deserted tropical islands amongst the atolls. The yacht also includes SUPs, snorkel kits, surf boards and scuba equipment.
- Cuisine: Dining on board is tailored to your requirements and served on the main deck. During the day a shade is set to keep you cool and at night removed to allow dining under the stars. Picnics or romantic candlelit dining on your own private island can also be arranged. Meals are supported by a full bar and wine list.
GENERALCruising Areas: Maldives
Length: 23 m
Beam: 6.50 m
Number of Cabins: 2
Annual docking: N/A
Currency accepted: USD
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSGuests board the Soneva in Aqua at the Soneva brand’s flagship resort, Soneva Fushi, located on Kunfunadhoo Island, Baa Atoll. From Male Airport, 30minute scenic flight by seaplane to Kunfunadhoo Island.
Airport: Male Velana International Airport (MLE) - 110 km
CONTACTKunfunadhoo ,Baa Atoll Republic of Maldives , Maldives
Started in January 2019 Soneva has been working closely with their local communities to reduce the use of plastics by employing sustainable or natural alternatives, to completely stop the use of single-use plastics, and to establish sustainable waste management with recycling and upcycling initiatives. The goal is to inspire the next generation to be caring custodians of their delicate marine home.
The initiatives and activities are funded both by the Soneva Resort and supported in part by the government and are are now bearing fruit too. The islands in the Baa Atoll all agreed to completely cease in the burning of waste by the end of 2020 and have established sustainable waste management systems starting from waste segregation at the households to recycling. Soneva also now bottles its own drinking water which has resulted, to date, in more than 120,000plastic water bottles NOT being produced and NOT being disposed of in the community. And additionally, during the community actions and activities more than 350 young people have been exposed to watersports with 145 young people from the local community taught to swim.