The Trans Luxury Yacht is a 58m motor-superyacht, beautifully appointed for superlative private charter sailing experiences for up to 20guests. Recently refitted and renovated from the expedition vessel the M.V. Salila, The Trans Luxury Yacht is today one of the most luxurious superyachts available for private charter leisure cruising in Indonesia. Set with 10 cabins and suites, the 2 Suites are set on the upper deck along with the Spa, and the Cabins, 4 Double Cabins and 4 Twin Cabins, are located in the lower deck. The Suites are set with a king bed each, large viewing porthole-windows and private en-suite bathrooms with bathtub and shower. The Cabins are set with either a double bed or twin-single beds, and a private en-suite bathroom with shower off each cabin. The bathrooms are decorated with Italian Serpiente marble and set with Acqua di Parma luxury bathroom amenities. All the cabins and suites are air-conditioned and include entertainment facilities and ‘cabin to cabin’ intercoms.
A wonderful mix of local woods, imported marble and cream-coloured soft furnishings decorate the interior of The Trans Luxury Yacht, creating a bright contemporary ambience. The 5 tiers of this Indonesian superyacht include the Lower Deck, where the 8 cabins are located; the Upper Deck with the suites and spa room; the Main Saloon Deck with the lounge, bar and indoor dining room; the Navigation Deck with the meeting room, outdoor dining and the yacht’s bridge; and the 5th tier being the Sundeck with plenty of space and comfy seating for sunbathing, an outdoor lounge, a bar and a jacuzzi. The fully air-conditioned Saloon Lounge has large picture windows making this a bright and airy space, with lots of comfy seating, dining table, audio-visual entertainment equipment, and a well-stocked granite bar. The lounge is a great place to relax between adventures or sunbathing sessions. The Trans Luxury Yacht also has a fully equipped Meeting Room that comfortably accommodates 20 people. The Saloon features a Library where an internet-ready iMac computer is set for guests’ use. Step outside to the outdoor lounge space, set under shade it is a great place to relax with a book from the library enjoying the sea breeze as you cruise. After a day’s adventuring, head to the Sundeck for a sundowner from the bar there and enjoy it relaxing with friends in the jacuzzi. The Trans Luxury Yacht also includes 3 tenders for watersports and island hopping with one of the tenders having a glass bottom for watching the reef life below as you go, a swimming platform at the yacht’s stern, kayaks, SUPs, snorkeling, and scuba-diving equipment. With a professional crew of 20, including a cruise director, spa therapist, chef and dive guide, a truly 5-star experience awaits you and your family aboard a Secret Retreats private charter Indonesia cruise aboard The Trans Luxury Yacht.
Rate starting from 15,000 USD per day on a private charter basis for 10 cabins/up to 20 guests
Find the Secret Cruise to suit you
Plan and book the perfect cruise in Indonesia for you and your family with the expert assistance of the Secret Retreats concierge. Contact the concierge team on email@example.com and start planning your dream Indonesia cruise now. We can also assist you with planning and booking your pre and post cruise itineraries.
Captain Jefri Fernandus Rompas
Your Host and The Team
Suites (2 units)
Double and Twin Cabins (4 double bedded cabins and 4 twin bedded cabins)
Facilities and Highlights
- Dining aboard The Trans Luxury Yacht: The chef and kitchen team are ready to cater to your every taste and prepare menus tailored to your preference. Enjoy hearty and healthy breakfasts, luxurious lunches, adventurous beach barbeques on lonely uninhabited tropical island beaches and fine dining under the stars onboard your very own superyacht.
- Meeting Room: Comfortably seating 20 delegates, the meeting room aboard The Trans Luxury Yacht has state of the art audio-visual equipment to host your meetings onboard. At 61sqm the meeting room is ideal for board meetings perhaps where privacy is paramount, or for doing business where the luxury of the occasion aboard this beautiful yacht will seal that million-dollar deal for you.
- Saloon Lounge: Perfect for relaxing, the lounge has plenty of comfy sofas, a well-stocked bar, dining area, audio-visual entertainment equipment and the library.
- Sundeck: Set with a bar, a jacuzzi, and lots of space for sunbathing. The sundeck is the ideal spot for relaxing at anytime of day, or night.
- Spa: The onboard massage therapist is ready to soothe those aching muscles after a fun day diving, snorkeling, island hopping or enjoying watersports.
- Sundeck Bar: The place for sundowners, serving a full range of beverages, cocktails and tapas.
- Watersports: The Trans Luxury Yacht is equipped with scuba-diving and snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, SUPs, kayaks and 3 tenders (one with a glass bottom for viewing the sea-life as you explore).
GENERALCruising Areas: Eastern Indonesia (Bali, Lombok, Komodo, Flores)
Number of Cabins: 10
Max Number of Guests: 20
Annual docking: April
Time zone: (GMT+08:00) Singapore
Currency accepted: USD, IDR
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, JCB
Electricity voltage: 220V
Electricity plug type:
CONCIERGEYour concierge is ready to assist you with planning and completing your reservation, contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSThe Trans Luxury Yacht docks at Labuan Bajo Harbour on Flores.
The Secret Retreats Concierge is ready to assist with arranging transfers to and from the yacht.
Airport: Flores, Labuan Bajo Airport (LBJ)
Airport: Bali, Denpasar Airport (DPS)
CONTACTPelabuhan Labuan Bajo - Flores Belitung, Indonesia