Working closely with the local community is one of the core values of the property, as we constantly try to improve our impact through local projects and actions.
The job scope of the General Manager includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the entire operation and administration of the hotel
- Human resources management
- Find innovative ways to improve the standards and services.
- Cost-control and Quality control.
- Maintain a high guest satisfaction rate and standards
- Interaction with the guests.
- Development & management of excursions and guest experiences
We are looking for a young (open to fresh graduate) , creative and responsible Bachelor graduate, who is capable of making decisions and finding alternatives, while being able to work independently. The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operational and administrative needs of the hotel.
This unique opportunity will offer you the possibility of gaining valuable management experience in all facets of the business and can be a great stepping stone in starting off your future career.
Salary and benefits
- Laos and Thailand medical insurance
For application please send resume and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boutique Hotel Manager (immediate recruitment), Chiang Mai, Thailand
- General Manager - Opening, Hoi An, Vietnam
- Head Chef Thai Restaurant, Vientiane, Laos
- Head Chef Existing Lao Restaurant, Luang Prabang, Laos
- Guest Relation Manager, Kerala, India
- LAOS – CHEF, Laos
- Rooms Division Manager, Krabi, Thailand
- Guest Relations Officer, Champasak , Laos
- Operational Manager, Amed - East Bali, Indonesia