North Laos Explorer- A Secret Retreats journey -
This journey has been personally designed by Lamphoune Voravongsa, owner of Satri House and Lao Poet Hotels, passionate to share her knowledge about Lao culture, art and traditions.
A discovery of Norther Laos, from the cultural UNESCO town of Luang Prabang to the village surrounded by minority hill tribes, Muang La.
NEED HELP ?
Contact the concierge on
You arrive back in The Lodge at the end of the day. The day is long but will leave you with some truly unforgettable memories.
Dinner and night at the Lodge.
North Laos Explorer
based on 2 persons sharing the same room
(Valid for travel before 30 April 2020)
The total price includes:
- Accommodation based on two people sharing.
- All meals specified in the programme (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner).
- All transfers as specified, in private car or air-conditioned van.
- One massage per person during your stay at Muang La Lodge
- Full day excursion with Minority Tribes in Muang La
The total price does not include:
- Domestic & International flights (domestic flights will be quoted at the moment of reservation).
- All meals not specified in the programme.
- All services not specified in the programme.
- Fees for Lao visas ($30 - $40) USD per person (depending on nationality) plus one passport photo.
- All insurances including cancellation insurance/ travel insurance/ repatriation or lost luggage insurances.
- All tips.