This is a unique hotel in a relatively remote location which gives the place its charm and tranquility and is the perfect base to explore the varied countryside and different ethnic groups. We work closely with the local community; one of the core values of the Lodge is to be responsible in the development of our business. We constantly try to improve our impact through local projects and actions.
The job scope of the General Manager includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the entire operation and administration of the Lodge
- Human resources management (40+ employee)
- Find innovative ways to improve the Lodge standards and services.
- Cost-control and Quality control.
- Maintain a high guest satisfaction rate and standards
- Interaction with the guests.
We are looking for a young, creative and responsible Bachelor graduate, who is capable of making decisions and finding alternatives, while being able to work independently. The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operational and administrative needs of the hotel.
This unique opportunity will offer you the possibility of gaining valuable management experience in all facets of the business and can be a great stepping stone in starting off your future career.
Salary and benefits
- Personal flight allowance (800usd/year)
- 13th month salary
- Laos and Thailand medical insurance
- Use of the hotel facilities (Massage, Turkish bath, hot springs, pool, activities, vehicles, etc.)
For application please send resume and letter to : email@example.com