ChefWe are looking for a Chef-partner for a new restaurant (opening in November 2016)
Les Petites Ecuries is a Yunnan French Fusion Restaurant in the center of Lijiang ancient city, facing North Gate Square, with 2 streams on two sides of the restaurant.
80 covers inside + up to 48 covers on the terrace.
Yunnan is known for the quality of its produce: from mushrooms, to wild chicken and fish, to different types of Tofu, and to wild greens.
We want to select the best local ingredients and revisit them into modern gastronomy cooking methods.
1. over 10 years of Asian cuisine or French cuisine experience
2. passionate and dedicated
3. very creative as every dish we put on the menu would be a new creation
4. ambitious to start up a new company and become a partner
5. willing to relocate to Lijiang
Preferably the chef-partner can start in September 2016
Interested candidate can send their resume/ or ask information to: email@example.com
- Guest Relations Officer, Champasak , Laos
- LAOS – CHEF, Laos
- Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiter – Internships hospitality industry 3 months, Chakrabongse Villas, Bangkok, Thailand
- Public Relations & Marketing Executive, Cheong Fatt Tze, Penang, Malaysia
- Front Office Manager Position, Andaman Islands, Thailand
- Boutique Hotel in Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Receptionist, Bangkok, Thailand