Boutique Hotel ManagerNew Boutique Hotel in the center of Calcutta is looking for manager to help setting up a new hotel, working with the launch and undergoing all the teething problems that a young hotel has: staff training, menus, vendors…
The candidate must have the energy and capability to work hard, and help through the first few years of opening and running the hotel. The manager would play the role of a “host” and needs to have a good eye for details, being a perfectionist and being able to improvise on the spot to make it all work and come together smoothly.
2 assistant managers will support him through his mission.
- Operations Manager, Bali, Indonesia
- Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiter – Internships hospitality industry 3 months, Chakrabongse Villas, Bangkok, Thailand
- Assistant General Manager, Muang La, Laos
- Public Relations & Marketing Executive, Cheong Fatt Tze, Penang, Malaysia
- Front Office Manager Position, Andaman Islands, Thailand
- Boutique Hotel in Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chef, Lijiang, Yunnan, China
- Receptionist, Bangkok, Thailand