Assistant General ManagerMuang La Lodge is a luxury Lodge situated in the Northern region of Laos. It is nestled within stunning sceneries of the Laotian jungle.
The Lodge's spa is home to a number of natural hot springs that are thousands of years old. The spa is complete with a traditional sauna and an outdoor massage area in an idyllic setting close to nature for the perfect rejuvenation of ones senses. A newly build infinity pool on the island, completes the sense of relaxation that the place offer.
The refined and local architecture of the villas allows the guests to relax while enjoying a journey of discovery of the unique culture of Laos. Muang La Lodge is undoubtedly an unforgettable travel experience. Muang La Lodge aims to deliver highly personalized service to its guests with unsurpassed quality.
The Lodge is a "Khowan Hotel", member of "Secret Retreats" and "PURE Life experiences"
The job scope of the Assistant General Manager includes:
- Assisting the General Manager in his daily administrative tasks.
- Managing a team of 40 employees.
- Find innovative ways to improve the Lodge standards and bring new ideas.
- Cost-control and Quality control.
- Human resources management.
- Maintain a high guests satisfaction rate.
- Interact with the guests.
- Assessing competitors while traveling in the region and country.
- Operations Manager, Bali, Indonesia
- Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiter – Internships hospitality industry 3 months, Chakrabongse Villas, Bangkok, Thailand
- Boutique Hotel Manager, Calcutta, India
- Public Relations & Marketing Executive, Cheong Fatt Tze, Penang, Malaysia
- Front Office Manager Position, Andaman Islands, Thailand
- Boutique Hotel in Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chef, Lijiang, Yunnan, China
- Receptionist, Bangkok, Thailand